Sony finally launched Xperia Z android-powered Smartphone at CES 2013 in Las Vegas after a long series of rumors and leaks. Xperia Z is now official as the next flagship device from Sony with an excellent viewing experience on its huge 5-inch full HD screen and dust and water resistant feature.
Sony Xperia Z applies Mobile Bravia Engine 2 for photo processing, which can optimize colors, sharpness and clearness to get better image quality when viewing photos or video, According to Sony. The key features of the device are included:
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 CPU and Adreno 320 GPU
- 5-inch Full HD TFT capacitive touchscreen Display with 1920X1080 screen resolution, 441PPI pixel density and Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with auto-focus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face recognition, picture stabilization, HDR video and 1080p video recording
- 2.2-megapixel front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- Dust and water resistant with a shatterproof and scratch-resistant glass display
- 2GB RAM
- Internal storage capacity 16 GB with microSD support for additional storage capacity up to 32 GB.
- 4G LTE support
- NFC & Bluetooth support
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2330mAh battery,Â Battery stand-by time up to 550 Hours on 2G network and up to 530 Hours on 3G network.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean running which will be updateable to Android 4.2 within some days after release
- Dimensions 139mm x 71mm x 7.9mm and weight 146 gram
- Water proof up to 1 meter and 30 minutes.
Having a waterproof Smartphone will be actually helpful for most users. It would permit users to utilize in the rain, and this could be actually supportive for users living in rainy climates.
Sony Xperia Z will come in 3 color variants â Black, White and purple. The Smartphone definitely looks attention-grabbing, and weâre mostly amazed with that home button thatâs put on the side of the Smartphone, not below the screen as others Smartphone.